Thursday, April 22, 2010

today's suprise

I've received a lovely mail today from my blogger friend Mandy Saile of  Bijou's Whimsy!
I fall in love with her unique, cheerful and whimsical illustrations and I just had to own one of my favorites 'Inertia Creeping'. The detailing in her work is just amazing and I'm so happy to see it up-close! If you haven't visited her blog yet then hop over to see her wonderful illustrations!
Thank you so much for the surprise 'treats'  Mandy! I love them all! :)

(now i just have to find the perfect frame ;)
Happy Earth Day!

4 comments:

  1. Szia! Nagyon örülök, hogy jöttél hozzám. Honvágy enyhítésére vagy bármely más okból is gyere, ha kedved van! Pihenni, nézegetni, beszélgetni... Én is jövök, úgy látom, hogy kedvemre való a blogod!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nekem is az 'Inertia Creeping' az egyik kedvencem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My goodness Katalin, ha ha...thanks so much. I am just so glad your happy with the package. Here I am scrolling through your blog catching up and I was like "Heh thats my stuff..." ha ha...wow thanks for the mention. I'll go back to my blog right now and link to you again:D I am also going to check out That link Eat Love Paint and your girls blogs as well:D Be Well Katalin, Hugs, Mandy XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! Hard not to smile when I see her work! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind feedback, it is much appreciated! :)