Tuesday, September 21, 2010

new works...royal birds

I'm back again to show you some new paintings that I made for the artisan show I participated in this past Saturday. I've been way too busy to post them before. They didn't sell, but  I don't mind because I was not ready to part with them just yet.
Unfortunately I can't show you pics of my display at the show, because in the rush I forgot to charge my batteries in my camera and I couldn't take any good pics. I hate when that happens! :(  Maybe next time....


size 6"x6", acrylic on canvas

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these kings, Katalin! Their cynical expressions are priceless! If you don't mind me saying so...

    And dead batteries when you need the camera on? I do that all the time, it's frustrating!! (^)^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amalia! They didn't mean to be cynical...they just turned out to be this way....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these wize, worldly birds - and yes, they do look cynical. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun series, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind feedback, it is much appreciated! :)